CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Update

Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel by Scott Adams

Yep it's Dilbert in a book. Incredibly funny in parts, incredibly lame and drawn out in others. In general I find Dilbert somewhat hilarious though and if you've ever worked in an office setting chances are you will be able to see yourself and coworkers in his comic strips and other rantings.

3 Stars

Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman

I loved the descriptions of Molly's first impressions of the city of Paris and the fact that she visited alot of the same places that we went (ie. Jardin du Luxembourg). My experience in the city was in spring and not in what I'm guessing was fall when she was there. The actual story was pretty lack lustre. Yes I know it's chicklit but I still have standards. I can think for myself and would like to have some figuring out to do rather than just waiting for her to figure out the guy is a jerk or meet her father.

3 Stars (only because it is in Paris)

In other news, I got my new car!! I love it. It is so much fun to drive and has a million different fancy things. Man is it nice to have a car with "fancy things" i. power locks... this car however has so much more than that.

My experience at Crowfoot MINI was amazing and if you ever are in the market ask for Divina she is the best. She knows her stuff but isn't pushy in the least. I had a not so good experience with another sales person there buit Divina rocks.

I did sell my Cobalt which was a little bittersweet since it was a good car to me. Really nothing was wrong with it I just wanted more. Oh and I found it! lol

I am going skiing this coming weekend which I am pretty pumped about, should be fun. Plus I made a bunch of progress this past week on my course material. I did about 2 chapters a day. Hopefully I will be ready for my exam when May 2 gets here!!

0 comments: